Monday, March 30, 2015

Make a List Monday - Market Edition

I had big plans for this past week, unfortunately they didn't quite work out as planned......

1. Work on a second Prismatic Star. - nope. Didn't happen.
2. Work on Cactus Rose. I would like to get the 16 main blocks pieced this week, so that I can start the appliqué on Easter Weekend. Nope. Didn't happen.....


3. Work on the B blocks for the QAL. I did manage to get some of these done, though sadly it is never as many as I've planned.

This week is going to be interesting. It's report card time at work, as well as a holiday week, and we have tons of things scheduled to ship, as well as a large inbound shipment of goods, so it is going to be very very busy at the full time job. 

Easter weekend includes a scheduled retreat with some friends and a weekend full of Cactus Rose. Hoping to make major progress on this one since there are only a few weeks left until market (seriously, how does it go so quickly)???

And that is all I have planned. Sew, sew, sew. And then sew some more. 

Catherine

P.S. What are you working on this week???

No comments:

Post a Comment