Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Make a List Tuesday

Monday was just not destined to happen in the make a list department....This week is a crazy one, Work, teaching in Palm Springs, and then teaching in Thousand Oaks next weekend. So, it's going to be a little wild, which is just how I like it!!!

I managed to get a lot of things done this past week...though not necessarily the ones I had planned....

1. I got the binding on my swap done. (Yippee)!!!
2. I started Prismatic Star!!! I ended up with a block of time available but not much room, so Paradise in Bloom wasn't a good option....but Prismatic Star was!!! So I got it all cut out!!!
3. I finished my Tea Time Placemats
4. I got the binding cut out for Glacier Star.


This week is bound to be fun, if for no other reason that I get to see some of my favorite ladies this week in Thousand Oaks. We always have a blast! This week, we will be doing Garden Wall on Friday, followed by Paradise in Bloom on Saturday, and a work day on Sunday. So, my plans for this week of sewing....

1. Prismatic Star -- Cut out the Smart Corners!!! Once that is done I am ready to sew it all together.
2. Finish appliqué for Paradise in Bloom
3. Binding put on Glacier Star
4. Get all of the strip sets prepped for the QAL

Hopefully I will get it all done!!! Wish me luck!!!

What are you working on this week???


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment