Monday, March 16, 2015

Make a List Monday

Well, we're back to Monday posts this week. Trying to get back on the organization track.....now if I can only get the house organized!

Here's the update on last week's projects...I had some pretty ambitious plans, and while I got a lot done, I was nowhere close to getting it all done....

1. Finish Paradise in Bloom - done
2. Finish Prismatic Star - all blocks pieced, just need to cut out the backgrounds
3. Sew 12 sets of A Arcs for the QAL. - I got 3 of them sewn, and one partially sewn, so I am 9 sets behind!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

I was pretty sure I would struggle, but I really thought I would get at least half of the arcs done, but it wasn't meant to be. 

This week is a busy one, with a show in Henderson CA, and a retreat at Cozy Creative Center in El Cajon, so I don't have a bunch of sewing plans, simply because I don't want to set myself up for disappointment....but then if I don't have a goal, it will never happen.

1. Make binding for Stormy Seas. It came back from the quilter this weekend and it is lovely!!! Just need to get some pics and put some binding on it!!!


Catherine

P.S. What are you working on this week???

No comments:

Post a Comment