Monday, January 14, 2013

Lost my Mojo....

So, I had a resolution to blog more and take more pictures for the blog, and I did a pretty good job the first couple of days of the year, and then work got a little busy, and I taught for a long weekend, and I didn't post. But have no fear, I will be back shortly with lots of pics (because I did at least take them).

It was a great teaching weekend, I had 10 lovely students, and we generally had a great time -- I was a little concerned on Friday when we talked about dismembering fabric, but it turned into being nothing more than cutting large pieces into manageable chunks, and became a bit of a laugh for the rest of the weekend....

I also booked some more classes, and worked on a bunch of schedule updates, so there will be lots of busy work this week around the blog and the website, but I am determined to get them done. Wish me luck, there is a lot to finish.

That's all for now, I'll be back soon with details on the class this weekend.


Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment