Sunday, February 12, 2017

February News

I can't believe it is already mid-February!!! I had so many big plans for Q1! And very few have gone anywhere! The reality is, it has been a very eventful 6 weeks of 2017. I moved, I made some big decisions about the business and what I want to do, and how I want to do it....so look out for some big announcements in the next few weeks. In the meantime, just some checking in about sewing plans, and progress. And some teaching opportunities....

so, first....business stuff...

Teaching ---

Sunday, February 19th -- Monica's Quilt and Bead in Palm Desert

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, February 24-26th - Cozy Creative Center in El Cajon, CA

March 4th and 5th - Cotton and Chocolate Quilt Co. - Thousand Oaks, CA

March 11th - Orange Quilt Bee, Orange, CA

So, as you can see it is a busy, busy month ahead.

Luckily, I have finally gotten my new sewing space all sorted out in the new house, so I can honestly say that I SHOULD be able to sew more in the very near future. Hopefully, I can really get back to the things I need to get done. So, I'm off to sew!!! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment