Thursday, February 23, 2017

WIP Wednesday

Well, I'm making some changes to WIP Wednesday....I'm going to be focusing on some non Judy projects....starting tonight with Crossroads. I started this project 2 years ago, and made the blocks in a weekend, and then I got stuck. I didn't have a design wall, or a design floor, and so it lingered. With moving I realized that I have quite of few quilts in this position....blocks all done, and then I apparently lost the mojo and set it aside...seriously I have 11 quilts that just need a few hours to be finished....so, I'm going to be focusing on them every Wednesday. 

Crossroads


56 blocks


And after an hour.....14 quads.

Not bad for an hour.....inspiring in fact. I may have to sew on this again tomorrow, feeling motivated! 

Catherine



No comments:

Post a Comment