Thursday, February 23, 2017

What I have been up to.....

Watching - Netflix -- and some YouTube Channel of 6 guys doing crazy billiards stunts. DP something or other. Some of their tricks were amazing!!!

Craving - Thin Mints....I have yet to see any Girl Scouts this season, but I am sure that I can find some in the near future.

Doing - lots of organizing and cleaning. I'm finally mostly moved in, and it is now just a matter of getting things to their final homes.

Obsessing - over Quiltster. I seriously lose hours of time playing around with colors and designs.

Loving - the new house's proximity to the park. Penny and I have been going daily since the move.

Reading - Re-readig really -- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace.

Wanting - a bit of a break. I'm ready for a long weekend of doing absolutely nothing.

Pinning - lots of new recipes, and some knitting, but mostly food.

Dreaming - about patterns and postit notes????

Writing - not much

Crafting - not much, though I have updated my project list and have big plans on the horizon.

Sewing - I've finally gotten my sewing room sorted out, and have been able to get back to sewing, and my sewing mojo has returned. I am super excited to get back to #anhouradaykeepsthecrazyaway 

Knitting - My Hitchhiker on MissBabs. I have finally gotten back to working on it this past weekend.  

Listening - to lots of Old Dominion, and some new crafty podcasts

Wearing - lots of my standard uniform of jeans, and tennies.

Needing - to make yearly appointments...its time to schedule doctors, dentists, eye exams and the standard yearly health checks.

Planning - lots of planning, or even lots and lots of planning. Now that the dust has settled from the move, its time to get back on the bandwagon.

Trying - some new organization processes, specifically relating to the kitchen. Not sure if I like them or not, but we'll see in a couple of weeks if they stick.

What have you been up to????


No comments:

Post a Comment