Monday, February 20, 2017

Sunday at Monica's

I got to spend yesterday at Monica's in Palm Desert doing a Judy Workday. The Judy Workday classes are always a bit of a mystery, you never quite know what everyone is going to be working on. Which is fun and challenging. This month was really fun because everyone was doing something different....


Prismatic Star


Bali Wedding Star

Rocky Mountain Bear Claw


Another Prismatic Star.

There were a couple of others working on papers or fabric cutting, and 1 Woodcarver's Star, which I seem to have missed getting a picture of.

I booked another 6 classes at Monica's which I will update onto the website later tonight, in the meantime, I'm working on some simple easy projects and getting the sewing room fully operational...including finding that iron that went MIA in the move....so, off to work I go!




No comments:

Post a Comment