Monday, February 20, 2017

Make a List Monday

Can you believe February is almost over?? Just 1 more Monday and it will be March! Crazy! I'm finally getting settled in the new house, and getting my sewing area all arranged to my liking. I have a vision of how it was going to be, but in the end it just wasn't quite right....so I rearranged it, and rearranged it again...I think I finally have a good setup, that has the kind of flow that I want, so now, it's just a matter of getting all of the fabric unpacked and sorted out. In the meantime, there are a few projects that need work done before I spend any more time unpacking.

So, this week on tap is....

1. Find the blasted iron, seriously, I can't do much on some of these projects without the iron, so if I don't find it by tomorrow night, I'll have to buy another one.

2. Borders on the couch quilt I made this weekend. It's an easy finish, just needs #anhouradaykeepsthecrazyaway to finish it up.

3. Cutting out Broken Daisies.

4. Vintage Rose - finishing up the step outs for the retreat this weekend.

5. Planning Items:

  • Plan the Q2 work plan - Bali Wedding Star weekly plan
  • Plan the March work plan - 
  • Update the website with newly scheduled classes
  • Create a design schedule for my quilt of the month for 2017/2018
I'll check in next week and see how the week goes. 

See you soon!

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment