Monday, February 27, 2017

Make A List Monday

After a great weekend, it's time to get back to work!

Here was the plan....

1. Find the blasted iron, seriously, I can't do much on some of these projects without the iron, so if I don't find it by tomorrow night, I'll have to buy another one. DONE - so, technically Josh found it, but either way, I have an iron!!!! Can't stop me now!

2. Borders on the couch quilt I made this weekend. It's an easy finish, just needs #anhouradaykeepsthecrazyaway to finish it up. Didn't get a chance to work on this one, but hopefully I can work on it this week.

3. Cutting out Broken Daisies. DONE

4. Vintage Rose - finishing up the step outs for the retreat this weekend. DONE, retreat was awesome.

5. Planning Items:



  • Plan the Q2 work plan - Bali Wedding Star weekly plan - done
  • Plan the March work plan - done
  • Update the website with newly scheduled classes - in process, I'll have this one done before the end of this week.
  • Create a design schedule for my quilt of the month for 2017/2018 - in process

I haven't been totally non-participative this week....though I didn't have a lot of time with the retreat this weekend. I did manage to finish this as part of #anhouradaykeepsthecrazyaway... and it wasn't even on the list...does that mean I get to count it????


It's the crossroads quilt by Lori Holt, from a couple of summers ago. The blocks were all made, just had to make the rows and then sew them together.

And for this week, I have just a couple of items that I want to finish up...

1. Get those borders on the couch quilt (you know the line item I totally skipped last week).

2. Finish up the quilt plans for 2017

3. Update the website

4. Sew for an hour every day on something....really on anything, it doesn't really matter. 

I'm teaching in Thousand Oaks over the weekend, so I only have a couple of nights this week to work on things, so we'll see how it goes.

What are you working on this week??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment