Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Curvy Town Alert

So, we're in crazy mode this week.... Working on Osprey's Nest curved piecing....

Each block has 4 curves seams and there are 63 blocks, so, by the end of tomorrow, I will have sewed 252 curved seams. I am currently at 8. I have a long way to go!



Once that is finished, I am going to work on the curved binding on my Bali Bedrunner. The Bedrunner has been quilted for a little over a year, but it was on a road trip all over SoCal, without any binding, so while it is on vacation for a week, it is getting dressed properly! 


And after that, well, I'm not 100% sure. I have lots of things I could do, even several i should do.....but we will see....

Other things that have to be accomplished this week :
* pack for Henderson Guild Show next weekend - includes new kits, new products and new fabrics!
* prep for teaching in Thousand Oaks
* finish y seams on Amazon Star

So, the list is long this week, and I also will eventually need to do some laundry and stock the fridge, or I'll be naked and hungry! This would not be a good combo!

What are you working on this wee?

Happy Quilting....

Catherine



No comments:

Post a Comment