Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Trip -I so Love a Trip !!!

Well, the calendar is filling up fast!!!

I just booked two retreats....in far off and not so far off locations!

The first, will be in July on the 9th, 10th and 11th in Porterville, CA at The Calico Mermaid! If you have never been there, you should go. It is an adorable shop, owned by a lovely couple, Georgia and Richard Goode. Bonus : he makes smoked pork shoulder almost as tasty as my Dad, and that is saying a lot, since I am from the BBQ capital!!! I'm super excited about teaching in the Central Valley, since I'll get to see friends that I haven't seen in a while! So, give the shop a call and reserve your spot.

My other retreat is for me! I get to be an attendee!!! I'm heading out to Montana for the new Judy Niemeyer Certified Instructor pattern! Super excited to go and see what she has cooked up next for us!

We're starting to get all of our spring market literature. Pittsburgh is less than 2 months away at this point, so we're starting to get sneak peaks of new lines that will be released at market, and new patterns....super excited for all the new stuff now that Spring has officially sprung!

So, have a great day, and I'll see you all soon!

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment