Thursday, January 2, 2014

Classes Q1 2014 - January

Just prepping this seems wrong...talking about Q1 plans, and then I realize that Q1 is here. The holidays are over, and it's that time of year to work on planning and scheduling and goal setting and time management, and closet purging, and spring cleaning will be here before we know it!!

Q1 is looking really busy on the teaching and show circuit. I can't quite believe how busy, and to be honest, part of me just hopes I survive the tornado!!! I guess maybe the realization of exactly what needs to get done is part of the getting organized thing....because if I am not organized there is no way that I will survive!

So, onto what you wanted to know about....

Class and Show Schedule for January


January 4th - Mariner's Compass, Class 1 of 6 at Cotton and Chocolate in Thousand Oaks, CA
January 5th - Open Judy Day, Class 1 of 6 at Cotton and Chocolate in Thousand Oaks, CA

January 11th - Mariner's Compass, Class 1 of 6 at Memory Lane Quilt Shop in El Cajon, CA
January 12th - Mariner's Compass, Class 2 of 6 at Memory Lane Quilt Shop in El Cajon, CA

January 18th - Meet the Teachers, mini trunk show, at Piecemakers in Costa Mesa, CA
January 19th - Winter Wonderland Tablerunner, Cozy Quilt Shop, Rancho San Diego, CA

January 23-25, Demo Days, Road to California Quilt Show, Ontario, CA
January 26 - Glacier Star, Class 1 of 6 at This Sew and Sew, Glendora, CA

For those of you that know that I still have my day job, you will have figured out that my first day and only day off in January was January 1st. Yesterday. My next day off is Super Bowl Sunday!!! Go Titans!!! (yes, that is how clued in I am to football!)

Just kidding. I'll be around, but during the week only, as the weekends are going to be crazy, and amazing! So, wish me luck and I'll see you in the classroom!


A Blurry Glacier Star

A Mariner's Compass from Tennessee Quilts






Happy Quilting!
Catherine  

No comments:

Post a Comment