Monday, January 13, 2014

Captain's Wheel Work-A-Long

As you already know, I had a rather unproductive week last week from a Captain's Wheel perspective. It was crazy at work, and I had lots of prep for this weekend's teaching adventures, and when I did have time to sew, I just wasn't motivated to work on Captain's Wheel. Oh well, not a lot I can do about it now, other than buckle down and get some things done this week....

So, let's get back to it :  here's where we are :

Week 1 - November 18- November 24 - Paper Preparation,  Bags and playtime *complete
Week 2 - November 25 - December 1 - Fabric Selection *complete
Week 3 - December 2 - December 8 - Cutting out your fabrics. *complete
Week 4 - December 9 - December 15 - Bag #1 - Compass Rose Units *complete
Week 5 - December 16 - December 22 - Bag #2 - Compass Rose Alternate Units - Rights - *complete
Week 6 - December 23 - December 29 - Bag #3 - Compass Rose Alternate Units - Lefts - *complete
Week 7 - December 30 - January 5 - Sewing Bag #4 - Border Units - Rights - *complete
Week 8 -Jan 6 - Jan 12 - Sewing Bag 5 *complete

And here is this week's assignment/plan :
Week 9 - Jan 13 - Jan 19 - Sewing Bag 6 *complete


I'm still technically caught up (even still ahead), but this weekend will be a busy one with 2 teaching engagements, so I need to be head down to get these done before my final deadline....wish me luck.

What about you??? Have you managed to get all of your homework done???

Next up we have....
Week 10 - Jan 20 - 27 - Putting it all together - AKA Finals Week -- it's sort of like cramming for the final exam at the end of the semester.....

Happy Quilting, see you later this week!!!!


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment