Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Can't Quite Believe It's Over

Well, it is 2012, and a few days in, and I'm just getting around to it. It's been a little crazy here, with celebrations of the season, and guests, and projects, but I am happy to say that it's all good. We had a great holiday spent with family and friends and we found some new games, and have spent some time revisiting ones we had forgotten about (Sequence, anyone?).

It's hard to believe that 2011 is gone, it was such a life changing year for me. I've really figured out what it's all about for me. I wish I could say that it was easy, or that I had all of the answers now, but I'd be lying. There's tons of exciting things in the works and some new challenges as well as the business takes off on its own path, so exciting and yet terrifying at the same time. So, I'm just going to borrow from Loral, and say "Yes" and "Thank You", and then figure it out! I hope you will join me through the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment