Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Stormy Seas QAL Week 4 : Mishap

If you have started working on your week 4 homework for Stormy Seas this message is for you....

There is a correction to the template papers...and I missed it when I did my cutting, and didn't catch it until I made my stack for my homework tonight...


Can you tell what it is? I missed it here too!

I even got my first spike on before I found it. I've made this unit so many times, I just stacked it up the way it needed to be! But when I got to the point of adding the new background piece (section 3), I realized the sew side information is on the wrong edge of the template....


So, make that small correction and your pieces will fit just fine. There is a notation online and in the pattern instructions regarding the misprint on the papers, and Quiltworx assured me that all future printings are correct, but there are a few that got out into the marketplace with this error....so, just flip them the other way, and yours will be perfect!

If you have any questions or need further clarification, just drop me a line at catherine@queeniequilts.com and I will be happy to help!

Have you done your homework?

Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment