Monday, December 22, 2014

Final Countdown of 2014

It seems weird that 2014 is almost over, even weirder that planning for 2016 is in progress, yes that is right, I am in full on planning mode for 2016, and even 2017 at this point....CRAZY!!!!

This is that time of year when we start to look at everything we accomplished and everything we didn't and make the plans for next year. For a lot of people, New Year's Resolutions are part of their tradition, for me, it's all about planning --- I like to devote the final week of the year to planning -- what projects am I going to do, what vacations am I going to take, what experiences do I want next year....and then I build around that...I find that works for me, somehow planning a vacation and completing the research on where and when and wardrobe, always inspires me back to the gym, and since it works, why fix it???

So, I'll be doing that this week, and next week, I'll be telling you all about it!!!

Are you a planner or a revolutionist?

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment