Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Things they are a changin'

Isn't that how it is, you make all these plans and then everything changes.....

It's been a rough week around here, with a major change at work that I must admit has thrown me for me for a loop....but I think I am over it now. Or at least over it enough to move on and make the best of it.....

So, you'll be seeing more of me around here until life calms down (funny how I blog more the busier I am, what is that???). Not every day (because, I am really not that interesting), and not on a schedule, because that is too hard to manage right now.

But for now, I'll have time to do more photography, sewing, purging, organizing and blogging.

Somehow, I have a feeling I'll lose readers as I bore you to death with the activities of the day......

Until tomorrow, have a great sewing day!!!!


Catherine 

No comments:

Post a Comment