Monday, February 3, 2014

Hello, Monday!

It's the first Monday of February!!! What??? Where did January go??? Seriously, it flew by. It seems like it was just yesterday that we were  planning out the goals for the year, and here we are 1/12th of the way through the year. Can't believe it!!!

I'm starting this Hello Monday series, to remind me myself to be thankful and grateful even as we move through the weeks and months at break-neck speed.

Thankful for an entertaining job that provides for my family.

Thankful for my family and friends who keep me grounded and accountable.

Thankful for a hobby that challenges and excites me (and even occasionally makes a little extra cash)!

The goals for the week are pretty simple --

1. survive a crazy week at work -- I have three days of late meetings scheduled, and a million things to do.

2. get over this cold -- it seems to just be lingering on and on....hacky cough and coughing episodes, followed by hours of no issues. I'm tired of being sick!!! And the medicine makes me feel like a zombie. I just want to be well!!!!

3. Prepare for Celtic Wave -- the QAL starts on the 17th (in two weeks), and I have quite a few things to do to get ready for it.

4. get to planning for Q3, can't believe I am talking about the plans for July - September. They will be here before you know it!!

5. Taxes -- yuck. But necessary yuck.

What are you going to work on this week???

Catherine 

No comments:

Post a Comment