Monday, February 10, 2014

Hello Monday

well, it is Monday once again, and there are a million things to do, a million plans, and pretty exciting stuff....

*I am happy to say that the BOM for 2014 is all finished.....I even finished the years worth of bump outs . (scary right?). So I will be putting the first of those online on Thursday, February 13th (because the 13th is my lucky day, and my birthdayversary....so that starts this Thursday.)

*I got a lot of projects sent off and finished off -- borders on, backing made, etc. My longarmer will be very busy over the next few weeks. I've even got some pics to share with you.....

*I finished up some long neglected bindings (3 of them to be exact), so I will be sharing those projects.

*I finished up a knitting project that I have been working on for a couple of months....and I will be sharing that.

*I have a destash and depattern coming up later this week.

*I also have several projects to start, work on and finish up this week, so stay tuned for more on those.

*I will also be picking my color pallette for my Celtic Wave QAL which starts next week on the 17th, so stay tuned for more information on that one....

February sure is busy!!! Stay tuned for updates, and have a great week!!!


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment