Saturday, November 15, 2014

Stormy Seas QAL

Today's the day!

It's time to start on our Stormy Seas Tablerunner!!!!

I picked my fabrics last week....a collection of scraps from several different Kansas Troubles lines. I had a layer cake of Holly Wishes, a couple of fat quarters from Paisley Park, and some backgrounds that were in my deep stash....thanks to Moda, and their designers, I can usually mix various "years" worth of fabrics easily....

Here's some in process shots....




I spend a couple of hours today cutting all of my bags....



It's pretty straight forward, just make sure that you read through the fabric options before you start cutting so that your darks are organized the way you want....I am going with Option 1, which is totally scrappy darks, and a single background. I think Mom will love it!

So, get started, and I will meet you back here on Tuesday to get started on piecing bag 1!

Happy Sewing!

Catherine







No comments:

Post a Comment