Monday, November 10, 2014

Make a List Monday Returns

Welcome back to make a list Monday....my place for listing out all of the things that I plan on working on during the week and attempt to be accountable for last weeks shenanigans....

This week is busy, busy, busy....

See?


I'm out teaching three days this week, so I am not sure how much will get done, but we're going to try and get a lot done on Paradise in Bloom. I really want mine finished before Thanksgiving break, since I really want to do the appliqué while I am in Nebraska for the week.for that to be remotely possible, I need to get the border units made this week, and assembled. So, here's to getting to the machine and parking there for the next few days.



Wednesday and Thursday I will be at the Santa Barbara Guild, teaching Winter Wonderland, as always , I am super excited to see what color combos everyone does for this one....i am always amazed at what students put together....more on that on Thursday....

We also have the Stormy Seas quilt along starting this week (on Saturday). I have already pulled my fabrics since this is for a gift, it is totally outside of my box....it's a combination of lines from Kansas Troubles, some of it is new, and some is eons old. The nice thing about KT, is that they all go together, and the differences in blues, plums, and greens will only enhance the scrappiness....



I'll be teaching on Sunday at Cozy. We will be working on Fire Island Hosta...


Will I see you this week?

Happy quilting!

Catherine




No comments:

Post a Comment