Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Work In Process Wednesday

Well, the official start of Market Prep is underway, so Work In Process Wednesday is going to be a bit lean, as most of the things that I am working on at this point are super secret sewing related....

This week, I did get some non-super-secret sewing.....since I knew time would be limited until November, I made a conscious effort to work on things that I could finish up before market....knowing that, I worked on my Scrappy Crossroads, and my Scrappy Trip quilts....

I managed to get all the pieces made for Scrappy Crossroads....enough for 30 blocks (5x6) or approx 80x96.all pulled directly from stash...which makes the stash gods happy....





I am hoping to finish these up tonight during Quilt-Cam.

Also, up for work was Scrappy Trip. Again it is 30 blocks, but these are smaller, so total size is 60x72, so I decided to put on a solid border, and then use the extra strip set for a double 4 patch outside border. I managed to get the border pieced, now just need to do some layout and pick the inner border....




Now, off to the sewing room, these projects won't sew themselves.....

Catherine





No comments:

Post a Comment