Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday, sort of...

Well, it is technically Thursday. Really, it is late, late on Wednesday night, and I am wide awake. I've read some, I've instagrammed, I've facebooked, I've emailed, I've candy crushed, and I even did a few puzzles, but nothing seems to work.... I'm still wide awake in the middle of the night....

So, I decided to post a little early regarding last weekend's activities....specifically my weekend at Cotton and Chocolate in Thousand Oaks....it was the final class for Mariner's Compass, and we had quite a few people get finished or really close....here are just a few of the color ways that we have been working on....



Wendy's Asian version...it has fleks of gold in all of those fabrics....yummy!


Marilyn chose a fall color scheme....


Monique chose a red, black, and various shades of grey version....

And Lauren, well, she finished hers last month, and so this month, she finished her feathered star tree skirt in these lovely sparkly fabrics, a mix of Fairy Frost and various related cousins. I love it!!!! 


And yes, we made Jerry stand on the front counter at the shop for our picture taking adventures, as it had the best vantage point for pictures....


What have you been working on?

Catherine





No comments:

Post a Comment