Thursday, July 24, 2014

My Erin Condren Life Planner

So, a couple of weeks ago I finally gave in and ordered an Erin Condren Life Planner....I've been looking at them for a couple of months, and so when I got a 10% coupon and they were on sale anyway, so I broke down and jumped in....

Here's some pics from the unboxing...

The box it came in - isn't it pretty!

Opening the box.....

Under the tissue, was the bubble wrap layer, and a sneak peak of the planner.....


Isn't she pretty?????


And here's a few of the stickers.....

I'll update everyone once I have transitioned everything....I am sure it will be interesting, since I've spent so much of my work life working from a Franklin Covey planner......this will be a totally different experience......

Until next time!!!!

Catherine





No comments:

Post a Comment