Monday, July 14, 2014

Make a List Monday

In an effort to keep myself accountable I'm making a list of all of the things I want to do/finish/work on this week.....so here's this week's master list....

1. Finish Fire Island Hosta - it really only needs a few hours of work, but it's S-curves and you know how much I like them.


2. Make blocks for Log Cabin Cutouts






3. Catch up on all the desk work....update FB calendar, update multiple websites, pay the bills, deal with the mail, etc, etc, etc....

4. Bind these....


Compass Rose (red/black/yellow) - it's a simple back binding.
Winter Wonderland - the inner binding is done, just need to add the main binding
Forever Yours - curved binding - not my favorite - but it needs to get done....at least all the bindings are made, and just need to be added....

So, that's the plan for the week....I think I may have overbooked my free week.....

What are you working on?



Catherine








No comments:

Post a Comment