Sunday, September 8, 2013

Spotlight : Celebration Tree skirt

Warning ---- picture heavy post.....

Since I started seeing Christmas decorations in the store over the weekend, I thought I would give you a glimpse at the Celebration Tree Skirt....I love this pattern because it is fast!!! The pieces are big, the curves are soft, and it goes together very quickly. I also love it for its versatility. Whether you stick with a traditional color scheme, or go with something totally wild, it works!! Check out the examples of different color schemes.

Here's my version and some close up shots of it......





You will notice mine does not have a hole in it for the tree,  I could not bring myself to but into it, I loved it so much......You can't see in these pictures, but it has an exquisite poinsettia quilted in the middle of it, and I couldn't bring myself to cut it.

Here are some other versions that I found out in internet land.....

a fancy dancy one, with gold and silver and sparkles!!!!!

Traditional, with a hole and a slit to get around the tree....

This one is used as a wallhanging...I need to know how she did that....


Super modern color and fabric choices....


This one is pretty similar to mine....

Purple anyone??? why didn't I do purple???

Classic Christmas in Christmas prints



super brights for a mermaid christmas theme.

Kaffe to the rescue.....this one reminds me of Easter?

This combo is from a CI -- each blade in this one is from a different student in class....so varied!!!

And this one might be my favorite.....not sure what it is about this one, perhaps it is the light center, but the feathered star really jumps out in this one.....


No comments:

Post a Comment