Wednesday, July 11, 2018

What's Happening Around Here

Well, it has been busy around here, as a million things are all happening at once lately. It's amazing how you think things are busy and can't imagine that they could get busier, only to have that happen a few minutes later. But all will prevail, as we continue to move forward with million household and work projects, not to mention my always present self improvement projects.

So, what have I been doing exactly?

Watching - Blue Bloods, Anne with a E, and Madam Secretary all have new episodes on Netflix, so it has been quite a challenge to decide which one to watch in the limited time available. 

Craving - Hush Puppies - real southern ones. I haven't had them in forever, and for some reason I've just been craving them the last few days. 

Doing - lots of chores -- laundry, decluttering, cleaning, etc, etc, etc -- all really boring stuff

Obsessing - over minimalism and getting organized -- 

Loving - my new workout regemine -- I started doing yoga a few weeks ago, and while I am absolutely horrible at it, it is proving challenging, which is what I need lately.

Reading - High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard and The Millionaire from Nazareth -- both are interesting. I am really looking for some fabulous fiction -- something fun and entertaining, but I'm a bit bored on that front lately.

Wanting - to spend a ton of money on the new Erin Condren planners -- but I am being a good girl, and not.

Pinning - lots of houses and minimalism blogs and tips.

Dreaming - about eventually being organized -- specifically the Container Store Catalog

Writing - about all of my goals and dreams

Crafting - ideas for signs and pictures for the house

Sewing - lots of samples, currently working on Harbored Lighthouse and Tula PInk's City Sampler -- I'm participating in the #100days100blocks2018 challenge. So far, I am doing well, but then, it is only Day 4, there is plenty of time to get behind.

Knitting - I haven't done much lately, I've been too preoccupied with other things.

Listening - to podcasts on stitching, freezer meals and budgeting

Wearing - my typical uniform -- jeans, t-shirts, and the ever present Merrel sandals that I love.

Needing - a little inspiration in the design life. I just haven't been inspired on the designing front lately.

Planning - a massive clean out of the fridge and freezer -- I really need to inventory the fridge and freezers before I plan th next round of menus.

Trying - new Indian food....i was out with a friend last week for dinner and we tried a place in Moorpark CA -- it was lovely, though I still haven't found anything that compares to the Orange Tiger in Chester, but it was good, and the company was wonderful, and that's the more important part anyway. 

So -- what have you been doing???? Anything fun???


No comments:

Post a Comment