Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Motivational Monday on Tuesday

Well, I had planned to sit down and write this post yesterday, but time just got away from me.

First, I want to thank everyone who participated in my pattern and precut sale. I have a few things left, but in reality there isn't that much left, a few random patterns, and some rulers, but not nearly as much stuff as I had a few weeks ago. Up next - fabric. That's going to take quite a bit longer to organize and post as I really need to figure out the best way to do it...so if anyone has any ideas, let me know!!! By color, by type, by manufacturer, bu designer, there are just SO MANY OPTIONS!
For this week, it's all about chasing down invoices and payments and getting everything sent out to the appropriate destinations.

In other exciting news.....I have done nothing on the sewing front for WIP Wednesday. Which means I still have to


  • Make backing for Amazon Star and send it out for quilting
  • Bind my Sunflower Wallhanging
  • Finish piecing the new TOM
and tomorrow is WIP Wednesday, so today is destined to be insane, and you can bet that at least one of these is not going to get finished this week and will rollover -- I wonder which one??? Chances are it will be the TOM, since the other 2 really just need a quick few hours at most to finish and that one has several days of work remaining. SO, wish me luck, and I'll check in tomorrow and see where we are.

Happy Sewing !

Catherine 

No comments:

Post a Comment