Sunday, January 10, 2016

What have you been doing????

Just what have I been doing since the New Year???? Here's all the details...


Watching - the Making of a Murderer, I just starting watching it today, and I must admit the story is fascinating, completely creepy, and completely sad. I don't want to believe that our nation would allow this type of systemic abuse of power....yet, here it is right i front of our faces.

Craving - pizza. It has been too long.

Doing - lots of laundry...it seems to never end!!!

Obsessing - over Dave Ramsey's new budgeting app....Every Dollar.....it's the envelopes gone digital!!!

Loving - the rain we have had lately.....it's made for some interesting journeys, and some interesting dining room decorating, but I have loved the relaxing sound and the quiet.

Reading - The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare  -- I just picked up the first book yesterday, and I will finish it tonight. 

Wanting - a new haircut....my current one is just a little to unwieldy...it's a little too long, and it seems the constantly be in a ponytail, and I am ready for something a little more interesting

Pinning - recipes, lots and lots of recipes

Dreaming - of barns turned into houses....

Writing - not much....I've been busy sewing, so I haven't done much writing lately.

Crafting - not much. I had big kitty goals this month, but I've had a hard time focusing

Sewing - Rocky Mountain Bear Claw. I'm almost done with it, so excited, it turned out really great so far, can't wait to show it off.

Knitting - Not much....like I said, I had big plans, but don't seem to have any knitting mojo lately.

Listening - to Napoleon Hill and Greg Laurie

Wearing - my standard uniform -- jeans and sweaters in this cool weather.

Needing - to clean out my car, but I can't seem to get motivated.

Planning - meals, I've been getting better with this, and it definitely shows in the checkbook.

Trying - Quinoa -- not my favorite. I know some people who love it, but I just can't....I want to, but no.


What have you been doing lately????


No comments:

Post a Comment