Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Q1 Class Schedule

I usually reserve class announcements for the shops or guilds, and post a copy on my website (www.queeniequilts.com) but I have had a few people ask me to put up the "schedule" here -- so here goes...


Recurring Monthly Classes
1st Saturday and Sunday - Cotton and Chocolate in Thousand Oaks, CA (note : no Feb class due to Super Bowl Sale)

2nd Saturday - The Orange Quilt Bee in Orange, CA

2nd Sunday - The Quilt Cupboard, Placentia, CA

2nd and 4th Wednesday - Monicas Quilt and Bead, Palm Desert, CA

3rd Tuesday - Paradise Sewing, Poway, CA

3rd or 4th Sunday (depending upon date) - the Sew 'n' Sew, Glendora, CA

So, if you are interested in catching a paper piecing class, please give the shop closest to you a call and get the details, and I will see you there.


Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment