Monday, September 8, 2014

Fire Island Hosta

As you may know I've been working on my Fire Island Hosta a couple of weeks ago, and since I am teaching a class on it I'm just a few weeks, I needed to take pics and get it to the shop before signups started. On the night that I finished, it was too dark for photos and the next day was raining, so I dropped it off without a good picture just before I left for the Portland Show. I knew I loved it, but it's always totally different to see it hanging and in great lighting.

I got the chance to stop by the shop today and get some photos.

Make sure that you sign up, class starts on Sunday, September 28th at 10am at Cozy Quilt Shop in Rancho San Diego. Signups are capped at 16, so make sure you get your seat, simply call the shop at 619-670-0652.

and now, for the reason you are here.....












What are you sewing on????

Happy Quilting!!!
Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment