Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday = Saturday

Well, it's Monday again, and it's been 10 days since I posted last. Portland was fun, and Montana was amazing, but the travel and the crazy has caught up with me, and I'm feeling a little under the weather. Hopefully nothing serious, but I'm planning to lay low today to make sure that I can kick it. So, I'm going to pretend that Monday is a lazy Saturday. A day to relax, catch up on the DVR, maybe stop at the dog park for a little exercise for Penny. Nothing that requires thought or work. 

I might even take an afternoon nap.....but starting tomorrow it's back to the grindstone! Market is just around the corner, and there are a million things to do, but they will have to wait until tomorrow....

So, here's some pics from Montana, I'll post more later but for now, here's a sneak peak....


Until tomorrow....

Happy Sewing!

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment