Monday, August 4, 2014

Make A List Minday

Well, this week is going to be CRAZY!

We leave for Portland and the Quilt, Knit, Stitch Show on Sunday, which means I have hard stops for all of these!!!!

Gonna see how many I can finish up before we go, and I have to teach this week too, so not a lot of time....

But first, an update on last week...

1. Bindings- done and ready to sew down on the way to Portland!!! Yay!!! Only took me 4 weeks!

2. Signs - made, just need to be laminated this week!

And for this week....

1. urban Winter - a cute little sample for my booth demo! I have made a couple of items with the quick curve, but decided to add an extra one in this week....


2. Make a skirt and add a border. This lovely mermaid material will very shortly be a skirt!!! So excited!!! Hopefully I can put in a casing without too much trouble!! The black is for borders on a couple of quilts.


3. Last minute order fulfillment and packing....



4. Picking fabrics and packing for Montana.... I head straight to Montana from Portland, so I am mailing myself a box.... So far, I have nothing to go in it, and haven't secured a box.....that's gonna be fun!

5. Pre travel prep.....dentist appt, vet appt, never ending list of todos....

Well, that's all I have planned, and I think that will be plenty, since this week is going to be over before we know it..

Next week, Make A List Monday will come to you from Montana....

Happy Quilting!
Catherine



No comments:

Post a Comment