Sunday, June 22, 2014

June 22 - Sunday at Cozy

Well, it is Sunday, and today was a crazy busy teaching day. I was at Cozy Quilt Shop, and we were working on the Osprey's Nest. I managed to get another bad picture of my Osprey's Nest...




and that was about all. It was a full class, and that doesn't really allow enough time for taking pictures. It seams that a full class always means someone is "modifying" the pattern....adding or subtracting units,malting size, or completely altering the color scheme. Of course, that is my favorite part, the personalization of a quilt ( which if you pay attention here you will have noticed quite a few of those modifications in my quilts)....so, we did a lot of playing in class today.

I also did a bunch of playing last night, as I worked on color schemes for my vintage compass....

A bright sunny summertime....

A patriotic version, with a gold outer star (of course I didn't have the right gold colored pencil, so you will have to imagine it)....


And finally, my typical version....purple with teal, turquoise and gray....


And that is all that I have done since we were last here.

And now for some evening planning and house cleaning, which will bore everyone to death, so I won't share....


Happy Quilting!

Catherine



No comments:

Post a Comment