Thursday, June 26, 2014

And then my Sew-Jo Disappeared. Literally.

I've been beavering away and working on tons of things the last few weeks, I've planned and completed the plans (which is always a plus). I've managed to get a lot done, and still have some "fun" sewing time. I've even blogged (which is kind of amazing really). And it was all good until today. And today I just kinda got lost. I had a bunch of errands to run and a bunch of things that needed to get resolved, and a house that needed cleaning. By the time I looked up, it was 10pm...seriously, I have no idea where the day went...and a result I got very little sewing done....

I managed to get one set of the primary Scrappy Trip blocks made, so a total of maybe 10 minutes of sewing. I did get the feathered stars all cut for my Fire Island Hosta, and I'll work on those tomorrow.

I knew it would be a day full of boring stuff, but I really had no idea that I would get so little sewing done!!!

So, if you see my sew-jo, tell her I am sorry, and please come back tomorrow, and I promise we can spend the day together!!!

Happy Sewing!!!
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment