Wednesday, November 2, 2016

What have I been up to???

Watching - Netflix -- I found a new obsession, called The 100, a post apocalyptic series. 

Craving - Sour Cream and Onion chips....it's been forever since I had some.

Doing - lots of planning

Obsessing - about Halloween decorations. There are so many ideas out there, that I just don't know where to start.

Loving - the cooler weather. It's been overcast and even misty/rainy over the last week, and we have been enjoying it.

Reading - Fantastic Beasts -- it's just a few weeks now until the opening, and I can't wait.

Wanting - more time to sew....it's been deadline only sewing lately, and I am ready for some fun sewing

Pinning - recipes, I've been on a cooking kick lately, and I've been investigating new recipes every night.

Dreaming - about a new sewing hutch...there are new Horn Cabinets out and they are gorgeous. 

Writing - not much.  

Crafting - even less.

Sewing - just deadline sewing, but I am looking forward to getting back to fun sewing this week.

Knitting - just a few tv rows, not any real knitting

Listening - to Florida Georgia Line on constant repeat. Though I am excited about Kenny Chesney's new album, but I haven't gotten to the store to get it yet. 

Wearing - nothing but my work work uniform of jeans and t-shirts

Needing - to see less election related craziness. I just want it over already.

Planning - menus,  and blog content, and sewing that needs to be done.

Trying - new recipes, this past week it was Asparagus Pasta, and Chicken Tortilla Soup. This week : Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken and Mississippi Pot Roast (thank you slow cooker).

So, that's all the things going on around here. I hope everyone has a great week and managed to achieve all of their plans!!!


Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment