Saturday, November 26, 2016

Deadlines, Deadlines, and work to do

Life seems to revolve around deadlines. Work deadlines, design deadlines, writing deadlines, sometimes it seems crazy how many pieces and parts are all spinning around all at the same time. Yet, I managed to spend this rainy San Diego weekend working on new projects and watching Gilmore Girls rather than working on the things I needed to work on....so this week, I have to get back to it!!! And hard.

Task 1 : Finish reorganizing the sewing room

Task 2 : Finish African Violets placemats

Task 3 : Vintage Compass finish border units

Work is destined to be busy all week, as we get ready for year end activities and all of the craziness that ensues. The weekend will be busy, as I am teaching at Cotton and Chocolate in Thousand Oaks.

And somewhere, I need to do some final Christmas shopping, since I am going home for a few days, I will actually have to wrap presents and the like which I haven't done in forever.

In the meantime, I am going to use that last day of this glorious 4 day weekend to get a head start on a few of those items!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment