Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Pass Patcher's Fun

I got to present at the Pass Patcher's Guild in Beaumont last Wednesday, and it was really fun! I even had one of the ladies bring in a couple of her finished and in process Judy quilts, which made show and tell extra special.

Here are a few very grainy pics from the lecture....


This is. Vivian's Touch of Spring that she brought in! I love her color scheme!


This quilt was amazing, and had been a work in process for 4 years. It was absolutely stunning in real life! I did get a chance to see it up close, but alas, I didn't have my camera at that point, so I didn't get any pics.

We worked on Winter Wonderland for the workshop, which was tons of fun. I took those pics on the big camera, so hopefully I can get those downloaded tonight so you can see what we did.

What are you working on this week?

Cat






No comments:

Post a Comment