Monday, April 18, 2016

Make a List Monday - Week 14???

Okay -- so I have been a bit delinquent lately, not just here, but everywhere....just ask my laundry pile. I've been busy at work, and getting my life under control, and of course, doing taxes, which is never my favorite thing. It's amazing how many hours can slip by when you are cleaning, and organizing and reorganizing and prepping to move...needless to say, life has been crazy busy, and I have been very distracted. But I am trying to get back on track with the blog and the business and sewing, and all those things...I honestly didn't realize how long it had been until I had to calculate the week for this Make a List Monday....and it's been 5 weeks!!! Not that I haven't missed before, because that's absurd, but I just didn't realize how long it had been. But now, back to the mail event, what I'm working on this week....

1. Cleaning up the sewing room. It's a disaster at the moment.....


2. Reorganizing the online shop. Look out for a big sale in the next few days!!!
3. Make a wall hanging for an employee. See next week for an update on that one.
4. Making Bindings for the following quilts : Charm School and Fire Island Hosta Rainbow

As far as the rest of the week....I am teaching on Tuesday in Poway -- Feathered Star, followed by a visit to the Pass Patchers Guild in Beaumont, where I am doing the guild presentation on Wednesday, and the workshop on Thursday. So, a busy week is on the schedule. Hopefully it won't impact the things I want to get done....


What are you working on this week???

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment