Sunday, February 14, 2016

What I have been up to......


So, what have I been up to lately??? This is what I have been doing....


Watching - Criminal Minds on Netflix, at least until Gilmore Girls comes out!!!!

Craving - Samoas....it has been so much fun to see all of the girl scouts out and about, and I have really enjoyed cookie season, but the samoas are all gone now, and I am craving some.

Doing - chores, lots of chores

Obsessing - about knitting, and Stitches West (which is this weekend), so excited!!!

Loving - my photography class, we're just about a month in and I am learning so much!!!!

Reading - Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments Series -- I started the series in mid January, and I finished the series yesterday.....needless to say, I haven't done a lot else lately!!!

Wanting - a quick week, I am so excited for a girls weekend at Stitches West this weekend.

Pinning - not much, I have been buried in books

Dreaming - of a tropical vacation

Writing - not much...

Crafting - dog treats...I made several versions this past weekend, some successful, some not so much

Sewing - not much, been to crazy at work

Knitting - Hats!!! I finished 2 hats this past week, 1 out of my Slytherin Prefect Yarn, and on from my Barty Crouch Junior

Listening - to Gloriana

Wearing - PJ pants, every single day, because comfort is key

Needing - my hours in the day, every day

Planning - my Stitches West stalking plan, I mean Stitches West vendor visit plan


Trying - new recipes  -- some with success, and some not so much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment