Monday, February 15, 2016

Make A List Monday -- Week 7 of 2016

So, onto this week...I had big plans, and I was a big fat delinquent....see below for my delinquency details.....

1. I have Photography class Tuesday and Thursday this week, and Puppy Training starts up again on Wednesday, so there won't be much time for sewing during the week....but I am hoping to make up for that on Friday and Saturday evening, with some sewing with friends events (I always find that that helps me get things done!) - Technically, this was all true.....though I didn't sew a single stitch during friends night.....

2. As for projects -- I am going to focus on Pepperdish this week, and leave it at that, there are several hours of work to get done on that one, so I'm just going to stick with that!!! If I get more time, I'll find something else to work on!!! - didn't touch it!!!!

3. Domestic Goddess Training.....research on cleaning routines starts this week.....I managed to get some research done, but nothing really planned or completed.....

so, now that you know how little I got done last week, here's the plan for this week....

1. Finish Project for Photography class.....it's due on Thursday, and I think I am just about done....

2. Domestic Goddess Training -- Time to finalize that cleaning routine, and then actually do it!!!

3. Taxes - Ugh!!! But yeah, taxes....

4. Bindings - I am heading to Stitches West at the weekend, so I want to get a couple of bindings on this week, so that I have something to work on in the hotel and during the car ride....

I'll resume my other projects next week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment