Tuesday, November 3, 2015

This week I am....

Watching.....Season 4 of Once Upon a Time...my binge watching has slowed in the last few weeks, but I am still enjoying the show...though it is getting stranger, and strange every episode.

Craving....Milk Duds...it's all Halloween's fault.

Doing.....lots of cleaning. I've been trying to catch up on a bunch of housework and undone house things and trying to get caught up. 

Obsessing....about socks. Specifically knitting socks....I have yet to act any on, but I must have a dozen "planned". 

Loving....late night pop tarts.

Reading....The Motivation Manifesto....by Brendon Bouchard. Quite an interesting read.

Wanting.....a new haircut. I've been debating it for a while. I need a change, but I'm a coward....

Pinning....knitting projects.

Dreaming.....about painting all the furniture turquoise.

Writing....patterns.

Crafting....plans for next year.

Sewing.....halloween costumes, more specifically repairing them.

Knitting....the Astronomy Hat by Lydia Brown. and loving it....except for the starting over part....the canine child got a little obsessed with the yarn, and made a mess....

Listening....to some new podcasts, I've been trying out some new ones this month

Wearing....ponchos...I love the new  fashion. Not to mention that it hides all kinds of things.

Needing....some extra sleep. Work has been crazy, and I'm behind on sleep, so I need to catch up!

Planning....new quilts, and a vacation.


Trying...to save money by eating at home and staying out of the yarn store!!! I have become such a homebody lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment