Friday, November 13, 2015

Make a List Friday

So, It's not Monday -- but I have big plans of things to do this weekend, and I thought I should record them....

1. I'm teaching on Saturday at Cozy....

2. I have big plans to finally finish cleaning and organizing the garage. When I moved in July, a lot of stuff just went in the garage, with a plan to "get around to it". Get around to it day is Sunday.

3. Sewing plans

  • Finish blocks for 3 new designs
  • cut out Rocky Mountain Bear Claw
  • design 5 new quilts using some new fabrics from RJR
  • organize the sewing island
  • make 2 backs
  • put borders on 2 quilts
  • play around with Quiltworx new software : Quiltster...I feel a blog post coming up about it. I've only played with it for a few minutes but I'm already in love.

What are you planning for the weekend???

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment