1. I'm teaching on Saturday at Cozy....
2. I have big plans to finally finish cleaning and organizing the garage. When I moved in July, a lot of stuff just went in the garage, with a plan to "get around to it". Get around to it day is Sunday.
3. Sewing plans
- Finish blocks for 3 new designs
- cut out Rocky Mountain Bear Claw
- design 5 new quilts using some new fabrics from RJR
- organize the sewing island
- make 2 backs
- put borders on 2 quilts
- play around with Quiltworx new software : Quiltster...I feel a blog post coming up about it. I've only played with it for a few minutes but I'm already in love.
What are you planning for the weekend???