Saturday, November 21, 2015

Busy Busy

I don't know about you, but this time of year tends to be a bit crazy. Market is just finished and we're trying to catch up on the festivities, get ready for the holidays, and manage to get all of the regular work around here done....I'm super excited about next weekend and a plan to get a ton of sewing done, and maybe a little knitting, we'll see. This weekend will be the first time that I have been off for a whole weekend since the summer, and I have some pretty big plans....and to get it all done, I'm going to need to work on some of it during the week....so...here's the plan....

1. Make binding for Feathered Star Queen
2. Bind Feathered Star Queen
3. Make Blocks for Rocky Mountain Bear Claw
4. Border Rocky Mountain Bear Claw
5. Work on border units for Paradise in Bloom #3

So, I better go get started....


Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment