Monday, August 31, 2015

Monday Musings

It's late Monday, and I meant to get this up earlier in the day but it just didn't happen.....I'm just plotting and planning the week, and these are the things I am ......


Watching - podcasts, lots of podcasts....this week I am super excited about the OhLoops Podcast that they released last night....

Craving - strawberry shortcake, I think it's the end of summer thing....

Doing - nothing....I made a mistake on a pattern so the project is in time out. And I can't get motivated to do something different at the moment.

Obsessing - about the Harry Potter KnitALong (KAL) that starts tomorrow. I will be at platform 9 3/4 as precisely 10am to get aboard the Hogwarts Express for the KAL. Can't wait!!!!

Loving - getting organized -- finally. Really organized. not that I am anywhere close to finished, but it's nice to be seeing progress.

Reading - The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo.....her approach to things is brilliant but a bit overwhelming. 

Wanting - more time. Market is quickly approaching, and I am feeling a bit behind.

Pinning - knitted blankets....there are several I want to work on.

Dreaming - about knitting

Writing - patterns. Lots of patterns.

Crafting - new pillows for the couch

Sewing - samples for market

Knitting - on my Razzle.

Listening - to Luke Bryan's new album. So far, I love it. It's very different, more serious, but loving it. 

Wearing - long skirts and tshirts, it's so much cooler than shorts in this crazy summer heat....

Needing - to clean out the car. Seriously, it's disgusting. It needs a bath.

Planning - out the booth for the San Diego Quilt Show in 10 days....

Trying - Stitch Fix - I got my first box last week. The process was awesome, and I loved the quality of the items, and the styles, but we need some adjustment in fit....I heard from my stylist and from a few friends that it sometimes takes a couple of fixes to get it perfect, but not to worry. So hopefully, it will all work out!!!

and that is all the verbs in my life this week....

what are you doing lately???



No comments:

Post a Comment