Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Montana -Day 2

Today was crazy busy at the training center, but not a lot changed on the walls....

We ran into town for a little shopping, and stopped at Norm's News for lunch. The burgers and fries were amazing, and the soda fountain was open for made to order custom shakes, malts, and floats. Of course there was huckleberry ice cream, and licorice ice cream....licorice ice cream, can't say I tried it, but I did think about it! Just to say I did....

We came back to the training center late in the afternoon and got some sewing done, and watch a couple of chick flicks while we sewed. Tomorrow, we are planning to watch the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice, and I am super excited about that!

Here's today's boards as of 11pm... Yes, there are still people sewing, but I am going to bed!

Shooting stars 


Feathered Star

Tomorrow is all about the wedding rings!!!!

What have you been working on???

Cat


1 comment: