Sunday, April 12, 2015

Make a List Monday

It's been a great couple of days...we were at a show in Lindsey, CA, and had a great weekend hanging out with friends and eating great simple food with friends.

The show was fun, and as a write this, I am traveling down Highway 99 heading home. We'll be home around midnight, and the next week will start...amazing how that happens....

My focus for the week is my Cactus Rose. I managed to get a bunch done last weekend, and this week is all about finishing up the piecing and getting the appliqué ready for being sewn down.wish me luck!


I finished the binding on my Tea Time Placemats, they just need a quick turn at home, and they will be ready for an official reveal.



For this week it is all about Cactus Rose finishing!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment