Sunday, April 5, 2015

Make a List Monday - a week late

I wrote this last week, but apparently didn't ever publish it....

It's Monday again.....how did it get here so fast?

It was a great week and weekend. I spent some time with friends and managed to make a big dent in my market sewing. We are about 45 days out from Market, and I am working a rather big project. On a tight deadline. Because apparently I work best under pressure. 

So here's what I managed to get done this week....


These PDA units, and their corresponding PDBs. 


And this mini Luster.... Which I absolutely adore!

I managed to get a few A and B arcs finished, but I still have a ton more to go....

This week, is going to have very limited sewing, as I have a show in Hanford, CA this weekend, and a busy week at work trying to get ready for big shipments.

So, with that, I better get back to work!

Have a great week, and I'll talk to you next week. Same time, same place!

Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment