Sunday, May 4, 2014

Fun Fun Fun

Well, I just got home from a weekend at Cotton and Chocolate in Thousand Oaks. We had a great time! Most of the class is finishing up their Mariner's Compass quilts. 




Lauren got her triangle together first...but by the end of Sunday, everyone had all the parts together and we're working on getting the curved piecing started....for more minute to minute details, follow me on Instagram as Queeniequilts .

So of course, we started planning and scheming our next Judy Niemeyer quilts....most of the class has decided to work on Fire Island Hosta. We have a couple of slots open in the Sunday class, but you need to sign up quickly before it fills up.



Ilsa has plans for a rainbow sherbet version. I'm in love with this color combo....


And now, I am off to take this adorable puppy out for a long walk. Because I can't resist that face.


Happy Quilting!

Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment